Good night!
Dark isn't the hindrance to shining brightly..
Writing isn't my talent, but I want to be a writer, someday ^_^
Because I think that being a writer no need a beautiful face, sexy body, and many more which is I haven't. The most important of writer is that books. Hmm, as the way you know, we're in era thateveryone use a mask to cover their characters just for following the globalization, mashaAllah.
Maybe other talent use this teory, but I don't care, I want to writing. Help me, teach me, and make me happy LOL.
Before I continue this entry, I do apologize if I use an english too bad. I just wanna learn more, and exercising my ability :)
I'm not the girl that having a comfort life, so many tears in here. Like a normal person I usually complaining the bad situations, madly. Astaghfirullah.
Sometimes I'm glad, but at the same time I'm hurted, I'm lose, I'm pass away..
You can imagine me with this words below,
Ya Allah, I'm so sorry...
I've a lot of people that true cares with me, they urged me get well, they encouraged me to be wise.
Now, I rise up again. I can pass my child moments and now growing up to be adult and wise, jazakAllah khair :)
I've a supermom, she is being my inspirate, my spirit, oh I hope Allah give you a longlive mom, give you a healthy, and good , aameen.
I learn from my experience, what I've passed, my mistake, my success, and all.
If you did a mistake, you must stop your walk and repair it. If you repeat the mistake, it isn't a mistake, it's decision. Ya, wrong decision!
So you must take care but seriously.
Do you know? I've a best another inspiration, they are my friends. My brothers and sisters. They are my classmate in my college. Thankful, Alhamdulillah I can to mean my life.
After the dark cloud always shine a bright silver shine, balance.
Now, my target just grab my aspiration to make my mom proud of, inshaAllah.
Skip anythings that bring a bad effect to me.
Walk on the halal way, and grab my jannah, aameen ya Allah aameen o:)
Be brave! Brave with your scare.
Do your best, don't be shy. Have you know? Weird is side effect of awesome.
Just be yours. Be best, best for all.
Fellas, I can't talk to much now, we'll meet again soon. Keep my promise.
Have a nice day, catch the good learning and leave the bad ;)
Please give me a constructive comment here fellas. Thanks for your attention.
Find me here.. @UmmiWahyuni_







2 komentar:
yaAlloh iki artine opo ??
artinya, tiada Tuhan selain Allah :D
Posting Komentar